Heyo,
Alright so yesterday we all woke up a little late after a night out for drinks. Then Ryan, Christine and Amanda convinced me to the town of Pomaire with them to look at some pottery. We walked to the Metro (subway) and took it to the bus station. It was a 2 hour indirect bus ride along all the backroads until we arrived in Pomaire. An old tourist oriented town which sells pottery. Lots of pottery.
We ate hot dogs with mucho mayonaise and then walked around looking at all the pottery. Lots of pottery. It was very interesting but it was quite similar as the long street passed by me. Ryan was there on a mission from god. To buy a complete dining set for eight. He accomplished his mission, he got some really nice pottery.
I'm not a big fan of pottery. At least not for a full day. We tried an empanada frita con queso (fried empanada with cheese inside) and then got a direct bus back to Santiago with all of Ryan's new dishes.
When we got back I was very tired and grumpy from the long day of pottery. So I slept
Today the rest of the group went to a national park to hike but I decided to stay to chill and get some things done on my computer. It's very grey and chilly out too so I figured I wouldn't be missing out too much.
I'm out for now....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment